Nizwa & Jabal Shams
NIZWA & JABAL SHAMS HIGHLIGHTS
YOUR OMAN EXPERT
Full day Nizwa & Jabal Shams
At 08h30, meet your tour guide and drive to the Old Capital of Oman, Nizwa . Visit of Nizwa, the former capital of Oman . It lies in the vicinity of the walls of the famous Nizwa Fort . Its building embraces both traditional and modern architectural lines . Visit the Nizwa Souq , which has remained vibrant for hundreds of years and is home to a number of local industries. Omani daggers (khanjar), copper, silver jewelry, livestock, fish, vegetables and handicrafts can be found at the souk . Afterwards proceed up Jebel Shams Oman’s highest point at 3009 m is truly an amazing sight at all times of the day . Enjoy the spectacular view from the “Grand Canyon ” . Lunch is included in local restaurant during the day . On your return visit the small town of Al Hamra with its old mud houses . Return to Muscat by 17h00 .
Per person sharing a double / twin room
Inclusions & Exclusions
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish speaking guide during all the excursion days.
Air-condition transportation with professionals drivers:
- Airport transfers with English speaking drivers
- Saloon Car/4x4/Van/minibus/Coach as per the program (vehicle according to the number of pax and the locations)
- 4x4 Jeep Shuttles if required
- Supply of drinking water in the vehicle
- All entrance fees as per the program
- International flights
- Visa charges
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Any other meals not mentioned as included
- Any item of personal nature.
- All beverages unless stated otherwise.
- Tips and porterage (if the service is good, we recommend clients to tip as follows):
Guide: 6-8 usd/pax/day
Drivers: 3-4 usd/pax/day
Availability at hotels is subject to confirmation of the tour and travel dates
Please note we require 50% of the payment on confirmation and the balance 4 weeks prior to arrival or the full payment can be settled on confirmation.
- 45 days prior to the arrival = 60% of the total amount
- 44 – 30 days prior to the arrival = 80% of the total amount
- 29 – 00 days prior to the arrival = 100% of the total amount